A B&B and more....
Blaine's: A B&B and more.....
After owning a restaurant in the City Center for the last 14 years with my partner we decided that we would like to sell the restaurant, Season's Restaurant, and did so in May 2017.
After a brief rest this summer and cooking outdoors on the Roof Terrace , or having guests sample an Indonesian Rijstafel here at the B&B...a simple decision was made.
Coming from an Southern Family in the United States I was brought up that dinner was a time to catch up on the days events and stopping for a brief period to talk and laugh together as a family. After traveling abroad and living in Europe for the last 20 years I learned that this time of dinner was much more precious and often took hours when drinking and dinning with friends and family. A true time to forget one's problems and just enjoy the company of friends and family over good food.
Dinner at Blaine's
The concept is rather simple. A "family style" menu is prepared and you are welcome to join. Often locals join as there are many students or singles living in the neighborhood that enjoy a good home-cooked meal.
If you are staying with us at the B&B and would like to participate please let us know in advance when making your booking. This can be an easy alternative to rushing out when you arrive to find something.
During the week Blaine hosts various dinners at the house for a limited number of guests. The Formula is fairly simple with a few points listed below.
- Reservations are recommended
- Dinner is served family style ( Placed on the table and we all "Dig In")
- 3-Course menus can be arranged but price varies
- 8 - 10 pax is the maximum number guests
- 4 pax is the minimum number for a dinner to take place at the guest house
- 19:00 starts the dinner. ( However times of dinner can be adjusted).
- Drinks are to be provided by yourselves. Tap Water / Ice Tea is available.
- Fee is minimum of 10 Euro...and pay as you like
Information and reservations
Please email us for more information and reservations.